7.2.11

current obession: NAIL ART










(via: tumblr & weheartit)
So I went through this phase where I always had to have my nails painted.. then suddenly I stopped.  This year.. it's reached a new extreme.  I've had to split up my polishes into 2 stashes! and they're in large cosmetic bags!  And now I've sorta developed a reputation for having "cool" nails so I have to uphold my reputation. These were some of my favorites that I saw and I plan on trying to replicate some of these amazing nails.  The first picture [leopard] I tried to do this weeked (I wasn't really into the superbowl this year) and I was pretty happy with the outcome!  The picture will be above this post which defeats the whole purpose of me building up to them.. but yeah.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first animal print nails - so cute!


    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete